How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Most orders ship same day Mon - Sat. Orders generally arrive in 2-7 business days, please allow 5-7 days extra for JGHS Merchandise to process.
How do I track my package?
Tracking numbers are sent via email once your order has shipped, please check your spam filters if you did not receive one. If you cannot locate an email, shoot us an email and we will get that info to you.
Can I cancel or edit my order?
- So we can get our delicious hot sauce to your door, your order may be processed within a few minutes after you receive your confirmation. If you have any issues, please contact us as soon as possible, we’ll do our best to process your request.
My order arrived damaged from the carrier, what do I do?
- We are sorry to hear this happened, please allow us to make this right! As soon as you can, send us an email with an image of the damaged package and we will coordinate a refund or a re-shipment.
Does the product need to be refrigerated after opening?
- Yes, since we do not use any preservatives, we recommend you refrigerate after opening and shake well.
Where is your hot sauce made?
- Our hot sauce is made in the State of New Jersey, USA.
What is a Scoville?
- A scoville heat unit ( SHU ) is a measurement of the spiciness or "HEAT" of chile peppers. The Carolina Reaper to date is considered the hottest pepper in the world with an average of 1,569,300 SHU as compared to a jalapeno pepper with a score between 2,500 - 8,000 SHU.