Jersey Girl Simple Guacamole Recipe
Simple yet delicious guacamole recipe with a bit of heat.
- 3 Avocados (Medium to Large)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (around 1/4 cup finely chopped)
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced into quarters)
- 1 tsp JG Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Sea Salt (To Taste)*
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the core. Scoop the avocado from the skin and put the flesh in a bowl with the lime juice and mash up.
- Add the chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes and cilantro and mix in.
- Mix in the sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in Jersey Girl Hot Sauce for heat.
Serve with chips, pitas, tacos or with fresh cut veggies for a healthy snack.