Simple yet delicious guacamole recipe with a bit of heat.
- 3 Avocados (Medium to Large)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (around 1/4 cup finely chopped)
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced into quarters)
- 1 tsp JG Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Sea Salt (To Taste)*
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
Slice the avocados in half and remove the core. Scoop the avocado from the skin and put the flesh in a bowl with the lime juice and mash up. Add the chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes and cilantro and mix in. Mix in the sea salt and pepper to taste. Mix in Jersey Girl Hot Sauce for heat.
Serve with chips, pitas, tacos or with fresh cut veggies for a healthy snack.